The stainless-steel tray, an essential accessory for many uses
The special feature of the stainless-steel tray is its adaptability. Indeed, it can be considered for many uses.
• The serving tray: this accessory can be used, for example, to transport bottles from the kitchen to the dining room, or in the bar area. The small stainless-steel serving trays are perfect for serving a cup of coffee, for example, or a glass of water. Ideal for coffee staff, this tray can also be used in restaurants or company canteens, in self-service.
• The presentation tray: highlighting small glasses, petits fours, aperitifs or sweet dishes, this is another possible use for the stainless-steel tray. Thanks to its sobriety and aesthetics, it is perfectly possible to use it as a display element for buffets.
• The seafood platter: find on Stellinox the ideal platter to present and preserve seafood efficiently. This equipment has a dedicated place for crushed ice to keep these particularly delicate dishes cool.
• The meal tray: for room service, hotels need to equip themselves with the best equipment. The stainless-steel meal tray is one of the essentials, which you can find in the Stellinox online shop.
On Stellinox, find the tray that suits your needs
We are well aware that professionals in the hotel and catering industry, and more generally, experts in the catering sector, are looking for specific equipment, designed and adapted to a wide range of uses. Therefore, you will find on Stellinox stainless steel accessories in various dimensions, from mini trays to large display equipment. Our selection also includes rectangular, round, hollow, square and even models with grid.
So why turn to stainless steel trays?
What are the advantages of this material? Why choose a stainless-steel tray?
- Stainless steel is hygienic and easy to care for: stainless steel is very easy to clean and is even dishwasher-proof. Stainless steel is easy to clean and is even dishwasher-proof. It may only stains on the surface and does not allow bacteria to grow. This makes it the perfect equipment for restaurants and their customers.
- Stainless steel is robust: stainless steel has an excellent service life and is not susceptible to knocks, blows or scratches.
- Stainless steel is suitable for the catering and hotel sector: the other special feature of stainless steel is its resistance to cold and heat. The stainless-steel tray can therefore be subjected to extreme temperatures without ever being damaged.