The Gastro Container GN 1/1: the standard size of gastronorm containers
Actually, it is from the dimensions of the GN 1/1 gastro container (325 mm by 530 mm) that the different sizes of the gastronorm containers were established. In order to optimize the work of the kitchen staff and to simplify their various tasks, a regulation at European level has been put in place concerning these different sizes. On Stellinox, all the equipment presented complies with the standards in force.
On Stellinox, just find the gastro container that meets your expectations.
The GN 1/1 Gastro container, as mentioned above, is a versatile and indispensable piece of equipment in the world of professional kitchens. Therefore, its choice must be the object of your full attention.
Which material for your GN 1/1 Gastro Tray
- Stainless steel: robust and resistant, the GN 1/1 stainless steel gastro tray is easy to clean and allows you to cook and freeze food.
- Melamine: this material is light and available in many colors. It remains at room temperature, even when the container is hot.
- Tritan: this is a BPA-free, transparent and recyclable plastic.
Choose the ideal capacity of your GN 1/1 gastro container.
If the length and width of the GN 1/1 gastro container are subject to strict regulations, its capacity is free. So, make sure of your needs and find on Stellinox the right equipment for the use you wish.
Did you know that ?
- Two GN 1/1 gastro tray side by side : you get the surface of one GN 2/1 tray,
- Two GN 2/4 gastro tray side by side : you get the surface of one GN 1/1 tray.