The stainless-steel pot: a must for the professional kitchen
• The stainless-steel pot offers healthier cooking of food: unlike plastic, for example, or other materials used in the manufacture of cooking utensils, stainless steel does not oxidize when heated. This means that it remains stable and does not release any toxic substances. On the other hand, its perfectly smooth surface prevents the food from sticking and therefore limits the use of fat. In short, the stainless-steel pot will appeal to professionals in the catering industry because of the healthier cooking it offers.
• The stainless-steel saucepot, for quick and easy care: all stainless-steel saucepots are dishwasher-proof. In addition, due to their smooth surface, they can be maintained very quickly. These utensils therefore represent a considerable time saving.
• Stainless steel pots have an exceptionally long service life: stainless steel is particularly robust and is resistant to shocks, falls and scratches.The stainless-steel pot can also be used in your kitchen for many years without showing any sign of weakness!
• The stainless-steel saucepot is available in a variety of sizes: as we will see, the stainless-steel saucepot is available in various versions to meet the needs of all catering professionals. Stellinox has developed a very diverse catalogue in this respect.
The stainless-steel pots available on Stellinox
Discover now the different models which are proposed to you:
- The stainless-steel saucepan with handle: available in several diameters, this saucepan has a superb handle gilded with fine gold.
- The high casserole: this large pot is ideal for cooking meat pieces. On Stellinox, we offer it in different sizes, with practical handles that are easy to handle.
- The sauté pan: this rather wide utensil, equipped with rather low edges, has been designed for a perfect cooking of meats, but also vegetables.
- The asparagus cooker: ideal for offering asparagus cooked to perfection, this pan available on Stellinox is suitable for different stoves (induction, glass-ceramic, electricity and even gas).
- The stock pot : central element of your professional kitchen, the stock pot must be chosen with care. In the traditional or catering version, it is available in many sizes and capacities to meet all the needs of most demanding chefs.
How to store your food before or after cooking ?
As a food container, the stainless steel bucket will allow you to store fruit and vegetables, raw or cooked food, cold or hot.